Terms of Service
The following is the terms of service for Ravenchat IRC. Please be sure to review the items below.
- Ravenchat shall not be used to contravene any laws. For the purposes of this document, Ravenchat shall not be used to contravene the laws of the City of New York, the State of New
York, or the United States of America.
- If any terms listed in this document are deemed unenforceable, the rest of the terms in this document shall remain in force
- Failure by Ravenchat or its staff to enforce the rules at any one time does not constitute a waiver of these terms
- Ravenchat is considered a safe space. It shall not be used for incitement to hatered, violence, or discrimination.
- Staff reserve the right to kick or ban any user for any reason they see fit, including none at all
- Ban evasion is prohibited. In extreme cases, legal authorities will be contacted for this
- Users are permitted to have up to three (3) concurrent connections to the network at any one time, or more if they are granted a trust. Exceeding concurrent connections is grounds
for a ban
- We reserve the right to change the terms at any time and without notice. When possible, notice will be provided via IRC.
Last updated: Friday, December 03, 2022. 01:55 UTC