Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Information 
Greetings,

I thought it would be nice to have an introductions thread stickied to the top of this forum. I'll go first.

I'm greeter (always a lower case g). I'm the middle aged founder of Ravenchat. I currently work in a contact center and in my spare time I like to go for bike rides, play chess, and tinker with code. There's questions as to whether or not I'm an alien, but genetics testing currently indicates that I am not. There isn't much else to say about me, but if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Hi all,

I'm polprog, I'm a software and hardware engineer in my mid 20's. In my free time I do funny stuff with computers, watch movies and do various outside activities. My hobbies include film photography and electronics repair.

I've been on IRC for about 7 years now, and I like it a lot. Currently hanging out on a few networks. I was invited here by greeter!

Cheers!
(03-05-2024, 08:51 PM)polprog Wrote: Hi all,

I'm polprog, I'm a software and hardware engineer in my mid 20's. In my free time I do funny stuff with computers, watch movies and do various outside activities. My hobbies include film photography and electronics repair.

I've been on IRC for about 7 years now, and I like it a lot. Currently hanging out on a few networks. I was invited here by greeter!

Cheers!

Welcome to the network and the forums polprog. Glad to have you here :-)
Smile 
Hello!

I'm genius3000, aka Matt, and have been hanging around Ravenchat for a number of years now. Spent many years in various online communities and IRC networks. I work in O&G operations, no IT fun for this guy. Tongue
I enjoy various computer tasks (open source software, running networks/services, etc.) and the odd tinkering with electronics in my free time.
- genius3000
"I just click buttons and hope for the best!"